The Arts Theatre is always available for daytime hire for readings, rehearsals, workshops and conferences. Please contact email@example.com for further details and very competitive rates.
Please kindly note that we are not a producing house. Any materials sent to us for this purpose will be immediately destroyed without notification.
Here are 5 ways we can help and deal with all your enquiries;
- Tickets – If you have any questions or queries relating to your ticket purchase and forthcoming visit to our theatre contact. Please note bookings cannot be made via e-mail. This is for queries only.
- Access – If you have any special requirements when visiting our theatre please contact our house management team
- Foyer Bar and Tea Room – if you would like to pre-order drinks, enquire about functions or order a delicious cream tea please contact
- Daytime Theatre Hire – for play readings, rehearsals, seminars, launches and any daytime event contact
- Productions for all enquiries regarding productions on our stage contact me at
6-7 Great Newport St
City of London
Ph: 020 7836 8463
Executive Director: Mig Kimpton
Commercial Director: Louis Hartshorn
Technical Manager: David Warwick
Box Office Manager: Jane Elizabeth
Front of House Manager: Pete Whelan
Come and join us on Facebook, twitter, or the mailing list (via this contacts page) to get all the latest and most up-to-date information and offers!
Open hours and other booking information on BOOKINGS page -
TUBE: LEICESTER SQUARE.
Take Cambridge Circus exit, turn right when leave station,
then take first street on the right. We are on the left, before the traffic lights.
CYCLING: BARCLAYS CYCLE HIRE
Docking stations are available near the theatre on Little Newport Street, St. Martin’s Lane
and Moor Street. More information is available on the Barclays Cycle Hire Webpage
PARKING: Currently we are NOT part of the Westminster Theatre Parking Scheme
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING CV’S AS WE HAVE NO POSITIONS AVAILABLE. IF ANY POSITIONS DO BECOME AVAILABLE WE WILL UPDATE HERE.